Accounting is an important component of the full-fledged work of every enterprise. The work of the accounting department must be a well-established mechanism, because any overdue report, untimely submitted invoice, incorrectly calculated wages or incorrectly prepared primary documents are threatened with a fine.
The full-time employee you hire will require formal employment with the inclusion of a social package, sick leave and vacation pay, as well as a high salary. At the same time, you cannot always be sure of the level of his qualifications and you will not be able to control his work. In case of complex situations, it is often necessary to hire additional specialists.
The accountant you hire for periodic work will not give you a guarantee of quality work, you can lose contact with him at any moment.
The advantage of accounting outsourcing from our company
Accounting support for your business is provided not by one specialist, but by a whole team of qualified and experienced accountants, which will cost you up to 40% less than one full-time employee. At the same time, you do not need to allocate a place for them in the office, conclude employment contracts with them. Our specialists are always in touch, do not get sick and do not go on vacation or maternity leave. For a fixed subscription fee, you get a package of services you need and a guarantee of high-quality and timely accounting operations with full confidentiality of the information received.
Professional bookkeeping will insure you against accounting errors and inappropriate spending of precious time, for review with regulatory bodies and payment of fines.
You are guaranteed to save on payroll taxes, legal programs, contributions to social and pension funds, income tax, administrative costs and increase business efficiency.
We provide the following services:
- formation of primary documents regarding the sale of goods, works, and services in online mode;
- input of primary documents confirming the company's expenses to the 1C accounting program (profit invoices, service certificates, advance reports, etc.);
- keeping personnel records;
- calculation of wages and advances from wages;
- conducting cash operations, settlement operations with accountable persons;
- control over the state of indebtedness for the cash sums issued in the report, terms of cash delivery, compliance with the cash register limit;
- management of the Client-Bank;
- working with banks regarding registration of deposits, loans, currency transactions;
- reconciliation of mutual settlements with the Customer's counterparties;
- carrying out TMC write-off operations, putting non-current assets into operation in agreement with the Customer;
- introduction of tax invoices, formation of VAT registers;
- calculation of income tax, VAT;
- calculation and charging of other taxes and fees;
- tax planning;
- compilation of reports for external users, compilation of reports at established addresses (DII, funds, statistical bodies, etc.);
- preparation of personalized accounting information regarding the Customer's employees for the Pension Fund;
- drawing up management reports for the Customer's management;
- preparation of primary documents in case of inspections by regulatory bodies;
- support of the enterprise during inspections by regulatory authorities;
- consulting support on current accounting and tax accounting issues.
We additionally offer:
- analysis of available data regarding possible indicators in reports;
- assistance in compiling and processing internal documentation and reporting, compiling and processing external accounting documentation and reporting;
- optimization of taxation;
- communicating with the client's counterparties and receiving documents from them.
- Initial consultation, study and agreement on the scope of work
- Discussion of areas of responsibility and signing of the contract
- Receipt of documents and accountant's work
- Notification of tax payment terms and amounts
- Preparation and submission of reports
- Documentation archiving
Send an application